Tuesday, August 16, 2011

transfer contacts from a different SIM card to the iPhone

I am composing this critique due to the fact when i received my iphone, i wished the contacts from my outdated phone into the iphone devoid of retyping every single single one. I asked the gentleman at the AT&T keep and he didn't know how to do it. So i figured it out on my individual and I will share it with you. The critique could seem to be rather pointless, but if your a new iphone operator, hopefully it will support you out.

Insert the Sim card into the iphone. (use the minor poker to pop the tray out. If you misplaced it, a paperclip will operate just high-quality.)

Up coming point you want to do is go into the settings.

When in settings "scroll" down to Mail,Contacts,Calendars.

"Scroll" down and there really should be a button that says "Import Sim Contacts" Push that button and your phone will import your contacts from the Sim card to the phone alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment